Sunday, July 06, 2008

estuvimos allí...

estuvimos en el rock in río
con ella
con él
dándolo todo

















I'm free but I'm focused

I'm green but I'm wise
I'm hard but I'm friendly baby
I'm sad but I'm laughing
I'm brave but I'm chicken shit
I'm sick but I'm pretty baby
What it all boils down to
Is that no one's really got it figured out just yet
Cuz I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is playing the piano
What it all comes down to my friends
Is that everything's just fine fine fine
Cuz I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is hailing a taxi cab.....


¿no se lo creen?







pa muestra un botón



pat, sin tí el rock in río no hubiera sido igual. no es coña, sabes que cuando algo es grande se te mueven las tripas. y a mí esa noche se me movió todo! y fue gracias a tí.
te quiero.
te echo de menos.

No comments: